Daniel’s previous establishment in Taipei, El Toro, attracted a steady stream of food lovers, and The Miele Guide 2010-2011 ranked it as one of the best restaurants in Asia. The birth of DN innovación, which is inspired by many of his supporters, is the right place to display all his passion and wisdom for food. Like the newly designed logo, it symbolizes glimmering lights.
Daniel Negreira is not only a chef, but also an artist; he used to work in several Michelin ranked molecular known restaurants such as El Bulli, Arzak, Mugaritz etc. Chef Daniel excels at developing creative dishes from conventional Spanish cooking, in which he extracts the essence of ancient recipes and converts, improves and innovates to create Spanish cuisine with local ingredients, without losing the spirit of Spanish food. He will refresh the menu based on seasonality to offer customers a tasteful dining experience. Lived in abundant variety agriculture based island, Daniel appreciates all ingredients grown by nature. He insists using the fresh seasonal ingredients, and emphasizes the value of ingredients are not based on its price itself, but more from the creativity behind the scene.
Surrounded by a team of young professionals that share the same vision about what a restaurant must be today.
Daniel Negreira Highlights
- 2009.09 A WALK TROUGH SPAIN book published in Taiwan
- Restaurant Martin Berasategui Lasarte 3* michelin
- Restaurant Arzak 3* michelin (8th Best restaurant in the world 2006- 2007-2008-7th Best restaurant in 2009)
- Restaurant Mugaritz 3* michelin (7th Best restaurant in the world 2007- 4th Best restaurant in 2008-2009)
- Restaurant Akelarre 3* michelin
- Restaurant EL BULLI 3* michelin (Best restaurant in the world 2002-2006-2007-2008-2009)